Good Medicine Winter 2014
- Plant-Powered Athletes
- VegRUN: 5K to Marathon
- Physicians Committee Opens Medical Clinic
- Boosting Health Where We Work
- SICK Awards Expose the Worst in Junk-Food Marketing
- Doctors Uncover Heart-Unhealthy Meals at Heart Hospitals
- Academy Award Nominee Helps Native Americans Fight Diabetes
- Impotence: It’s Not You. It’s Meat
- Celebrities Caucus for Plant-Powered Dietary Guidelines
- 2014 Farm Bill Passes, with Some Bright Spots
- "Babe" Star Asks University of Mississippi to End Live Animal Labs
- Ads Condemn Canadian University’s Use of Animals
- Wayne State: Experts Call for Halt to Dead-End Experiments
- PCRM Urges Alzheimer’s Researchers to Focus on Human Biology
- PCRM’s New Animated Video Highlights Chemical Testing Revolution
- Physicians Committee Brings Cute Animals, Scientists to Capitol Hill Event
- Editorial: The Right Fuel for the Body
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- Member Support
- The Latest in...
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile: Kerry Foley, M.D.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.