Promote Good Nutrition and Ethical Research While Learning Valuable Skills as a PCRM Intern
The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) is a nonprofit organization working toward effective medical practice, research, and health promotion. For the last 26 years, PCRM has led the way for reforms of federal nutrition policies, and our clinical research programs are breaking new ground in diabetes, cancer, and other serious medical conditions. We have fought for an emphasis on prevention, higher ethical standards in research, and scientific advances in basic research and effective drug development. We have worked with physicians, federal regulators, politicians, researchers, educators, students, and concerned citizens. And we have so much more work to do.
PCRM interns not only get to work on a daily basis with our experienced team of doctors, nutritionists, clinical researchers, and nonprofit professionals, but may have the opportunity to participate in staff education sessions, journal article discussions, Capitol Hill briefings, fundraisers, and other PCRM events. All interns will receive a full-day orientation at the start of their internship and ongoing support from their staff mentor.
PCRM welcomes applications from both current students and recent graduates.
Apply Now >
For more information, contact PCRM’s Human Resources department at careers dot PCRM dot org.
Current Internship Opportunities Include:
- Government Affairs Internship: Position Filled
- Food for Life Programs and Marketing Internship: Position Filled
- Nutrition Internship (Note: Internship filled for summer. We will accept applications for short-term or long-term internships that begin in August or later.): Learn more and apply now >
- Operations Management Internship: Learn more and apply now >
- Simon Chaitowitz Communications Fellowship: Position Filled
- Toxicology and Regulatory Testing Internship: Position Filled
- VegRUN Program Internship: Position Filled