- Medical Students Across North America Receive Free PCRM Nutrition Guide
- NutritionMD.org: Like Having Your Own Nutrition and Health Expert
- ‘Reverse Diabetes’ Lecture Tour Draws Hundreds to Each Stop
- Die Like a Man
- PCRM’s Milton Mills, M.D., Leads Health Seminar / PCRM Needs Help Informing Public About Heart Health
- Compassion Wins in Texas; Wisconsin Lags Behind
- PCRM Ethologist Reports from Lecture Tour of India
By Jonathan Balcombe, Ph.D.
- Alternatives to Dissection: Share Your Experience
- PCRM’s Article About Cruelty-Free Insulin Assay Published in Clinical Biochemistry
- The Humane Seal Spotlights Humane Charities on Website
- New Human-Based Study Refutes Past March of Dimes’ Findings on Visual Deprivation in Kittens
- AMSA Passes Resolution Encouraging Replacement of Live Animal Labs
- The Latest in...
- Editorial: Not Your Father’s Medical Students
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- Just the Facts
- Member Support: Member Support is Changing the Future of Health Care / PCRM’s Lifetime Partners in Liberty Lake
- Physician Profile: Paulette Chandler, M.D.: Prescribing Health
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.