- Replacing Animals in Medical Education Victories, Challenges, and the Struggle for Compassion
- PCRM Study Exposes Problems with Spinal Cord Injury Experiments on Animals
- Chimps Outperform Humans in Memory Tests
- Monkey Boiled Alive at Experimentation Facility
- Florida Schools Introduce Vegan Options
- ‘Med School’ TV Ad Promotes Vegetarian Diets
- Author Martha Grimes Donates Book Proceeds to PCRM
- PCRM’s Caroline Trapp Takes Healthy Message to China
- Diabetes Drug Label Would Highlight Diet’s Benefits
- Editorial: Where’s the Beef? Almost Everywhere, It Seems
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- The Latest in...
- Member Support: How to Stay Involved
- PCRM Events: Passion for Compassion in the Lone Star State / Eat & Greet in Tucson / Celebrity Apprentice
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile: Creating Solutions: David J.A. Jenkins, M.D., Ph.D., Sc.D.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.