Good MedicineSpring 2012 Vol.XXI, No. 2
- Kickstart the Planet Fighting the Global Rise in Meat and Dairy Products
- New Baby and Child Care Edition Brings Lifesaving Nutrition Advice
- Everything You Wish Your Doctor Knew About Nutrition NutritionCME
- PCRM to Heart Attack Grill: Shut It Down
- PCRM Billboard Warns of Hot Dog-Cancer Link
- Pushing Fat and “Pink Slime” Out of School Meals
- Food for Life Program Improves Diets from Maine to Spain | Food for Life Summer Seminar
- Bob Barker Asks University of Virginia to Stop Harming Cats
- Celebrities Join PCRM’s Push to Protect Great Apes
- Birds Saved from Pesticide Testing
- PCRM Brings Modern Combat Trauma Training to Capitol Hill
- Michigan Shelter Stops Sending Dogs to Class B Dealers | Take Action: Ask Johns Hopkins to Stop Using Animals for Training
- PCRM Convenes Experts on Nonanimal Skin Absorption Tests | PCRM Works with Chemical Companies to Replace Draize Tests
- Editorial: Having a Heart
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- The Latest in...
- Member Support
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile: Meet PCRM’s Chief Medical Officer: Ulka Agarwal, M.D.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.