Good Medicine MagazineWinter 2012, Vol. XXI, No. 1
- What Happened to Queenie? Dog Experiments at Wayne State
- Queenie's Story: From Home to Laboratory | A Need for Heart Failure Prevention
- Institute of Medicine Finds Chimpanzee Experiments Unnecessary | Ask Congress to End Chimpanzee Experiments!
- Puerto Rico Halts Construction of Monkey Breeding Facility
- New Survey Shows Demand for Cruelty-Free Cosmetics
- Victory! Canadian Trauma Labs End Animal Use
- PCRM Exposes Cruel Use of Cats at the University of Virginia | Washingtonians Urge University of Washington to Stop Killing Animals
- Military Ends Use of Monkeys for Nerve Agent Exercises | Help Save Animals from Chemical Testing
- PCRM Highlights Danger of Antibiotics in Animal Agriculture
- 2011 Golden Carrot Awards
- PCRM Pushes Congress to End Direct Agricultural Payments
- Editorial: Seeing Things as They Really Are
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- The Latest in...
- Member Support
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile: A Practice Based on Compassion and Caring: Ron Banner, M.D.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.