Good Medicine MagazineSpring 2013 Vol. XXII, No. 2
- Can We End Alzheimer’s?
- McDonald’s, Chicken-Fried Steak Served in Top U.S. Children’s Hospitals
- Another Death at the Heart Attack Grill: PCRM Calls for a Shutdown
- Here’s the Poop: Physicians Committee Proposes Warning Labels on Chicken
- New Online Health Tracker: Monitor Your Weight, Blood Pressure, and More
- Join the VegRUN Marathon Training Program
- Pesticide Tests Are Not for the Birds—or Any Animal | EU Bans Marketing of Animal-Tested Cosmetics and Ingredients
- 'Your Mom Is Not a Pig’ Warns Mississippi Newspaper Ad | Take Action: Ask NIH to Reform Heart Failure Research
- Tulane Shifts to Simulators for Trauma Training
- Call to Replace Prolonged Pain Experiments in Mice
- Chimpanzee Experiments Nearing End
- Use of Live Animals in Canadian Pediatrics Program Violates Law
- Editorial: Turning the Corner
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- The Latest in...
- Member Support: A Sublime Send-Off
- Member Profile: Doris Carey: Ensuring a More Compassionate Future
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile: Mother’s Cancer Inspires Nutrition Outreach
Elaine Rancatore, D.O.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.