21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: Main Kickstart Forum: Is your kitchen 'divided'? Solutions and webcast
Created on: 09/09/13 09:06 AM Views: 2263 Replies: 9
Is your kitchen 'divided'? Solutions and webcast
Posted Monday, September 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Hey 21-Day Team!

This Thursday September 12 I'll be hosting a no-cost teleclass with my friend and special guest Ellen Jaffe Jones, the author of Vegan on $4 a Day.

Ellen has also written a new book - called Kitchen Divided - for those who find themselves smack dab in the middle of challenges presented by needed to cook and prepare for a family or spouse where not all are on board with a vegan diet. She has tips, insights, strategies and great recipes.

On the teleclass, she'll deliver usable ideas and will also be available to answer questions.

You'll need to sign up for the call to get all the info - and it is also available via webcast or skype.

Here is the info:

Is your Kitchen Divided? Ellen Jaffe Jones is my Teleclass guest September 12

Once you register, the access info will be emailed to you.

PLUS you can then go to the webcast page and enter your questions for Ellen in advance!

Hope to see you on the call - these are ALWAYS informative and fun! (My last guest was the honorable Dr. Neal Barnard - and you can still get the download of the recording from that call by signing up for that call still listed in a sticky at the top of the forums thanks to the honorable Susan Levin!)

Lani

Lani Muelrath, M.A. CGFI, CPBN
Fit Quickies: The Plant-Based Fitness Book

RE: Is your kitchen 'divided'?
Posted Monday, September 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM

What time of day will this happen?

Is your kitchen 'divided'?
Posted Monday, September 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Teleclass
Posted Monday, September 9, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Posted Monday, September 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Jayter wrote:

Jayter,

12:00 noon Pacific, 3:00 p.m. Eastern - it's all on the page - AND if you can't make it, no worries - I'll send a call recording out to everyone who signs up.

Hope you can come!

Lani

Posted Friday, November 1, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Hello
I've only just joined the kick start but I would love to get a recording / more information as I have a husband & a two year old daughter & I'm concerned about the temptations I'll have if I need to cook things I can't eat for them!!! Or could they join me? I'm not sure of the implications for my daughter...
Thanks x

Posted Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 9:21 AM

carlibeth wrote:

Hello
I've only just joined the kick start but I would love to get a recording / more information as I have a husband & a two year old daughter & I'm concerned about the temptations I'll have if I need to cook things I can't eat for them!!! Or could they join me? I'm not sure of the implications for my daughter...
Thanks x

Carlibeth,

Just go to the page linked above, fill out the form, confirm your request with the confirmation email you will be sent, and the recording link will be sent to you.

Here again is the page:

http://www.lanimuelrath.com/diet-nutrition/is-your-kitchen-divided-ellen-jaffe-jones-is-my-teleclass-guest-september-12/

Let me know if you need any assist!

Lani

Posted Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 9:23 AM

carlibeth wrote:

Hello
Thanks x

Carlibeth,

Just go to the page linked above, fill out the form, confirm your request with the confirmation email you will be sent, and the recording link will be sent to you.

Here again is the page:

http://www.lanimuelrath.com/diet-nutrition/is-your-kitchen-divided-ellen-jaffe-jones-is-my-teleclass-guest-september-12/

Let me know if you need any assist!

Lani

Posted Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Sorry for the duplicate post - I kept getting an 'error' message so resubmitted Laughing

Lani

Posted Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Hi Lani
Thanks so much, I've completed the form at the link - so glad I wasn't too late.
I'm really looking forward to finding out more.
All the best
Carli

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 341 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org