21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: January 2012 Kickstart Forum: Happy Kickstart 1st Day of Spring Everyone!
Created on: 03/20/12 02:35 PM Views: 1115 Replies: 1
Happy Kickstart 1st Day of Spring Everyone!
Posted Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Celebrating new beginnings! Planting my vegan seeds of hope and watching me bloom into nature’s beauty. I believe …

I thoroughly was fascinated by the film presentation of “Forks Over Knives” last week. Very insightful!

The film gave me more food for thought, since fall 2011, when I began my first Kickstart and introduction into making nutritional lifestyle changes from non-plant based foods to vegetarian towards vegan.

I’m so almost there, I really need to plan my daily food intake more for social outings or change in plans delaying me from being at home at planned mealtimes (food is already prepared at home).

Participating in & reading the supports, ideas and suggestion from the Kickstart teams & forums I’ve been involved with as they are what haved help me immensely to keep on task, especially from the seasoned vegans. Thank you everyone!

I am now anticipating viewing this week “Hungry for Change”.

Theodore,you keep me smiling!!!

Happy 1st Day of Spring everyone! @----}-------
gingerstyme

RE: Happy Kickstart 1st Day of Spring Everyone!
Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 2:49 PM

gingerstyme wrote:

I’m so almost there, I really need to plan my daily food intake more for social outings or change in plans delaying me from being at home at planned mealtimes.

Just concentrate on your dance moves, Gingerstyme. The food'll take care of itself. Once people've seen you do a helicopter spin on your elbow they'll generally get you whatever food you want. This is especially true at restaurants.

gingerstyme wrote:

Theodore,you keep me thinking!!!

That's really sweet of you to say, Gingerstyme. Glad to hear it.

Best wishes to you,

T

Wash your back

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 348 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org