21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: Main Kickstart Forum: Survey and thank you
Created on: 01/26/13 05:09 AM Views: 556 Replies: 1
Survey and thank you
Posted Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 5:09 AM

I have just tried to do the survey but it wouldn't upload because I didn't answer when I had previously done the Kickstart Program....however, I have never done it before and it doesn't give me the option of saying that??? Confused! Confused
BUT...I would like to say a very big thank you to the creators of the Kickstart Program and website. We are so lucky to be able to access these fantastic resources for free. For years I have tried to go Vegan but couldn't find any inspirational cookbooks and was unsure how to make the transition in a healthy way. I really am grateful for all the great information, recipes and support I have found on this site.

RE: Survey and thank you
Posted Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 8:41 AM

e]
Quote:

I have just tried to do the survey but it wouldn't upload because I didn't answer when I had previously done the Kickstart Program....however, I have never done it before and it doesn't give me the option of saying that??? Confused
!

I agree with everything claremus said. First, a BIG thank you to PCRM. Second, I had the same experience with the survey. There is no option available to indicate that this is the first 21-Day Kickstart program online that the participant has completed. Unless you select one of the previous Kickstart starting dates you cannot complete the survey.

Since I had first discovered the program toward the end of the September, 2012, Kickstart, I selected that in order to submit the survey.

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 788 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org