21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: Main Kickstart Forum: Diabetes medication
Created on: 07/03/13 07:56 AM Views: 854 Replies: 4
Diabetes medication
Posted Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I am happy to report that after adapting this lifestyle plan I have been able to cut my diabetes medication in half. This only nine days of eating on this plan. I have carefully documented my sugars after every meal and am amazed at the results. I hope to be off all the diabetic medication soon. Never been happier and such an easy transition into eating healthier foods. I will keep everyone posted as my journey continues. Hope this may inspire others to do the same

RE: Diabetes medication
Posted Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Woohoo! Congratulations!! If you feel like it, please post your story on our Success Stories website so that it can reach even more people!

http://pcrm.org/articles/share-your-success-story

Susan Levin, MS, RD
PCRM Director of Nutrition Education

Posted Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM

That is wonderful news. I am encouraging my daughter to try this. She is not having good control with her Type II diabetes so I am delighted to hear what it is doing for you. Although I don't have it, I am at the cusp of getting it and I started this plan 1 week ago. I have been completely satisfied and feel great and energetic. This is the first eating plan I have ever been able to stick with for this long In a long time. It is wonderful to be freed up from cravings.

Posted Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM

That is wonderful news. I am encouraging my daughter to try this. She is not having good control with her Type II diabetes so I am delighted to hear what it is doing for you. Although I don't have it, I am at the cusp of getting it and I started this plan 1 week ago. I have been completely satisfied and feel great and energetic. This is the first eating plan I have ever been able to stick with for this long In a long time. It is wonderful to be freed up from cravings.

Posted Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 1:20 PM

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 255 active user sessions right now.
Registered Users Online: MJ165

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org