21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: Main Kickstart Forum: Back again...Need to get healthy!
Created on: 07/04/13 12:34 PM Views: 1020 Replies: 5
Back again...Need to get healthy!
Posted Thursday, July 4, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Hello All,
Some of you might remember me. I have been back and forth with eating the Vegan meal plan. I have been off of eating healthy for awhile and now my body is hurting with all the meat, cheese and junk I have been eating.
I don't know how long it's been but I have to get back to being healthy. I have so many things going on in my life that is not good. But I also have so many good things going on that I want to enjoy them and I can't with the pain and the weight I have gained in my eating pattern.
HELP!!! I need help with staying motivated and not fall for the people that try to lead me astray or push me to eat crap. I need support and I got it here before. I know you all are so helpful that I get a lump in my throat thinking that I left here with my head held low that I could not get back to eating this healthy Vegan meal plan.
I am at my lowest now. My weight is at my highest. I don't want to eat the way I was. I want health. I know I can get it here.
Thank you all. And here is to my friend Sue that has shown me how good this way of eating can be!
Aleta Very Happy

Aleta
Create something everyday.

www email
RE: Back again...Need to get healthy!
Posted Thursday, July 4, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Welcome back!! If you've been here before you should know both the basics and how quickly your body will respond. Glad you're back!!

Jen

Posted Thursday, July 4, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Thank you!

Aleta

www email
Posted Thursday, July 4, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Thank you!

Aleta

www email
Posted Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I am back again too! I realize I can start my day over any time, so don't beat myself up for "slips" ! I just start again as many times as it takes. I have spuds on the stove now to cover with fresh chopped tomatoes & steamed crookneck. Last night I ate chicken, its not the end of the world, today is a new day!!

Posted Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Yes...it is a new day! Good luck to you too.

Aleta

www email

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 184 active user sessions right now.
Registered Users Online: Susan Levin

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org