21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: January 2012 Kickstart Forum: a very appreciative ominivore!
Created on: 01/21/12 10:57 AM Views: 712 Replies: 1
a very appreciative ominivore!
Posted Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 10:57 AM

After the first weekend of feeeling so crabby, jumpy, and really in cheese withdrawal, I can't believe how good I feel now!! Very Happy I have slowly lost a few pounds and want to keep going. I have discovered so many ways to cook without oil and the food tastes so much better! Thank you to all of the sponsors of the Kickstart and the moderators. Going forward I can say I will not be eating butter or cheese on a daily basis, or using half and half in my coffee. I don't miss any of those things at all, and I think my allergies and asthma are much better without them. I have always been in to whole grains, not too much meat, vegetables, not too much processed food, I can't believe all the new foods I now have discovered and will be eating all the time. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

RE: a very appreciative ominivore!
Posted Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 12:01 PM

This is great! It is one thing for me to tell people the "bad" feelings will soon go away and turn into amazing results. It's another to hear from someone who has experienced it so recently!! So thank you for sharing!

Susan Levin, MS, RD
PCRM Director of Nutrition Education

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 216 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org