21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: Main Kickstart Forum: Kickstarter Karen is down 20 pounds
Created on: 01/06/13 10:11 AM Views: 759 Replies: 5
Kickstarter Karen is down 20 pounds
Posted Sunday, January 6, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Hey Team 21-Day!

Karen and I met not long ago right here at the 21-Day Vegan Kickstart. I believe it was the September 2012 session.

Karen has embraced whole-foods, low-fat plant-based diet and simple exercise - cultivating a good attitude about it all - and she's now down 20 pounds, 2 sizes, and way up in hope and enthusiasm.

Here's the full skinny:

Karen's Success story

Congratulations Karen! I knew you'd be excited for her - and she has lots of tips to inspire!

Lani

facebook

Lani Muelrath, M.A. CGFI, CPBN
Fit Quickies: The Plant-Based Fitness Book

RE: Kickstarter Karen is down 20 pounds
Posted Sunday, January 6, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Thanks so much Lani,
She is right I am so excited and pleased with my success thus far. I am Karen, though I go by the name Determined which I chose when I joined the 21-Day Kickstart for the first time in September. I got my orientation right here. But then I started being curious about Lani and her contributions and discovered that she could help as a coach through her Fast Start Program. It has made all the difference. You will see from my pictures that I do have a ways to go - but I feel for the first time in a long time that I can get where I want to go!! Greetings from Uganda!! This is a great place to find fresh fruit and veggies. It is Mango season - and they are nothing like want I find in my part of the US. Good Luck to all of you on your journey. Karen

Posted Sunday, January 6, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Determined wrote:

Thanks so much Lani,
She is right I am so excited and pleased with my success thus far. I am Karen, though I go by the name Determined which I chose when I joined the 21-Day Kickstart for the first time in September. I got my orientation right here. But then I started being curious about Lani and her contributions and discovered that she could help as a coach through her Fast Start Program. It has made all the difference. You will see from my pictures that I do have a ways to go - but I feel for the first time in a long time that I can get where I want to go!! Greetings from Uganda!! This is a great place to find fresh fruit and veggies. It is Mango season - and they are nothing like want I find in my part of the US. Good Luck to all of you on your journey. Karen

Karen,

I'm so excited to see you jumped in! Do you know how many you've inspired today! I hope you've inspired yourself, because you sure have inspired me!

Thank you!

Hugs,
Lani

Posted Sunday, January 6, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Great story! I love reading about how this lifestyle makes such positive changes in people's lives. It keeps me motivated.

- Amanda
Be the change you wish to see in the world...

Posted Sunday, January 6, 2013 at 2:52 PM

MiniVegan wrote:

Great story! I love reading about how this lifestyle makes such positive changes in people's lives. It keeps me motivated.

I know exactly what you mean Minivegan. Karen has inspired so many today!

Thanks for jumping in, it's good for Karen to hear all the enthusiasm too!

Lani

Posted Monday, January 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Congratulations Karen!! Keep up the good work. I think I'll be sharing your story with my mom.

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 148 active user sessions right now.
Registered Users Online: kittens09

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org