21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: Main Kickstart Forum: A Couple Questions
Created on: 03/01/13 09:37 AM Views: 1128 Replies: 4
A Couple Questions
Posted Friday, March 1, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Hey everyone! I hope 2013 is finding you healthy & happy!

I didn't do the 21-day kickstart in February, which was a bummer. I just wasn't able to make my shopping coincide with the the daily recipes. Anyway that leads me to the first question are the menu plans & ingredients being left up for each month now? Meaning we can do it on our own until the next official kickstart?

The second question I have is when is the next official kickstart for 2013?

And finally what is 'Kickstart Intensive'?

haha me and my 20 questions at 6:30am awesome!

PS I LOVE that the original Kickstart meal plan has been put up. So many great recipes from the original kickstart that helped immensely when I decided to go fully vegan back in 09!!!

RE: A Couple Questions
Posted Friday, March 1, 2013 at 9:45 AM

The next official English Kickstart starts....TODAY! You have to re-sign up at http://www.pcrm.org/health/diets/kickstart/kickstart-programs. It now runs every month starting on the first of the month.

Remember, the menus are suggestions and ideas. You can do whatever you want in the kitchen as long as they are within the guidelines. We have thousands of other recipes on our website, http://www.nutritionmd.org/index.html.

Lastly, the Kickstart Intensive was a live conference we held in Washignton, D.C., last summer. Those who attended have an "exclusive" listserv to use among themselves.

Thanks for asking great questions!

Susan Levin, MS, RD
PCRM Director of Nutrition Education

Posted Friday, March 1, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Thank you so much Susan for answering my questions. I love that it's starting today.

The kickstart is such a special deal for me. Between the first one I started & reading the kindlife my transition to being a vegan was so smooth. It felt so natural. These forums are indispensable with all of the great support and amazing knowledge.

I signed up again, but won't be starting til I hit the store. I think this time around I am going to blog about each day.

Posted Friday, March 1, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Great idea! Be sure to share your blog link!

Susan Levin, MS, RD
PCRM Director of Nutrition Education

Posted Friday, March 1, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Susan Levin wrote:

Great idea! Be sure to share your blog link!

I will definitely share the link Very Happy

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 124 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org