Spiritual, Emotional, and mathematical changes..
Posted Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 6:46 AM
4 years ago I gave up my vegan, spiritually active, sporty and reasonably lean self (I have always been tubby as are my parents) as I entered into a relationship with two carnivorous, pushy and yet totally adorable people who have become my family and started a bachelor degree pretty soon after that.
I have been angry at them and myself that I gave up those attributes, but have felt powerless against the change. I wasn't able to get back to me alone.
Well here I stand, almost 21 days after I decided to get help.
- I feel more in tune with my beliefs and my connection to the big secret/god/universe/source is back and more powerful than ever
- I have more energy and am able to concentrate for longer (I can really do with that)
- My skin is softer and after the initial outburst of zits when I made the change I have become smooth skinned and rosey cheeked (although I spend most of my time at a desk!)
- I have been able to cut back on my stomach medication (which I had completely erradicated 4 years ago - I'll get there)
- my girlfriend has been thanking me for cooking for her so often (brownie points )
- I seem to have lost maybe half a dress size - I don't weigh myself, ever!
- I can resist all the food adverts (cos they aren't offering vegan junk food) and it makes me feel like I am free of all this consuming and having and must having
Thanks kickstart programme, thanks community, thanks me.
So PCRM, what's up next?