21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: September 2012 Kickstart Forum: What are the benefits of a raw food diet with acid
Created on: 10/11/12 04:31 AM Views: 492 Replies: 2
What are the benefits of a raw food diet with acid
Posted Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 4:31 AM

I've seen a lot about the raw food diet, but other than avoiding overly processed foods, I'm not sure why it's so beneficial? It also seems like a lot of effort for people, and it looks like it's difficult to create meals that are satisfying and leave one feeling full. In essence, why go raw?
stem cell centers

RE: What are the benefits of a raw food diet with
Posted Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Raw diets can be beneficial to reduce disease symptoms and to reduce risk of developing chronic diseases in the first place. There is no evidence that raw diets are more beneficial than vegan diets, however. To be fair, though, such research on raw diets is extremely limited.

It can be time consuming to prepare raw foods. But like any dietary and lifestyle change, it takes some investment up front to figure out how to make it work with your schedule.

Susan Levin, MS, RD
PCRM Director of Nutrition Education

What are the benefits of a raw food diet with acid
Posted Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Susan

You're a busy woman, so you probably haven't had time to check, but none of this guy's post are in line with the Kickstart program (except this one), he never replies to anyone's answers and there are always internet links in his posts which I daren't click on.

Just thought you should know.

Theodore

Wash your back

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 96 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org