21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: April 2012 Kickstart Forum: Big Oven
Created on: 04/03/12 09:42 AM Views: 819 Replies: 3
Big Oven
Posted Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Has anyone uploaded the Vegan Kickstart recipes to Big Oven? (http://www.bigoven.com/)

I would like to add the recipes so I can place them in my Big Oven Meal Plan and create the Big Oven Grocery List.

If I upload the recipes, are there others who would be interested?

Have a happy vegan day!
Abbylou

RE: Big Oven
Posted Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I had never heard of BigOven, and had to go to check it out. Very cool. One would have to upload all of one's favourite recipes for it to be of value... have you done that? Is it worth the effort? If you say yes, I would be interested. I'll set up a free account now.

Here is the live link http://www.bigoven.com/

- madeline

madeline yakimchuk
Director: MEET IRENE - An Unlikely Vegan
GRYPHON media productions

Posted Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I became a member for free too, thanks for the info. However, it seems like Big Oven PRO may be more useful but I don't want to spend money now or even try it for free for a month.

Posted Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Glad you are exploring Big Oven! I have been a pro member almost a year. I have not imported all my recipes...that would take me a lifetime! I do have my "go to recipes" in the program and each time a prepare a recipe not in the program, I add it at that time. The features I use the most are the meal planner and the grocery list. I believe I save money, time and have much less wasted food. Recently Big Oven added features that make adding recipes super easy. I also love trying new recipes and even taking photos to upload. I will work at entering the 21 day vegan recipes and keep you posted as they are added. Big Oven always states the importance of respecting copy-writes and giving credit to the original creators of recipes. Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts- I will try my best to answer. Hope you enjoy trying out Big Oven!

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 1063 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org