21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: April 2012 Kickstart Forum: Win Win Situation
Created on: 04/06/12 11:34 AM Views: 1389 Replies: 8
Win Win Situation
Posted Friday, April 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I think the great thing about this way of eating is that there are so many benefits to it. Health, environment, animals. I guess if you find yourself struggling during the Kickstart, it might help to think about all those extra benefits.

Personally, my main reason for eating a low-fat plant-based diet is because I don't want the world to become overun with low-fat plants. Because that's what happens when you don't eat stuff. It starts to overun the world. I know people tell you that if you don't eat these things then we'll stop bringing so many of them into the world in the first place, but they're lying. They told me the exact same thing 20 years ago, just before I stopped eating Kimberley Clark perfume dispensers, and look what happened.

So I hope you keep eating those low-fat plants, whatever your motivation. 2 years on this diet has taught me that it's a great thing to do on so many levels.

Best wishes

Theodore

Wash your back

RE: Win Win Situation
Posted Friday, April 6, 2012 at 11:55 AM

rofl Laughing

Janeoverton

Posted Friday, April 6, 2012 at 12:04 PM

This is an angle that almost never comes up here but thankfully we have a no-nonsense guru or two (well maybe just one) who finds the time to comment on occasion. As a peer support contribution to those who are moving toward the truth revealed in this post, I would like to calm anyone who has found that they have heard the carrot scream as it is pulled from the soil, or felt the lettuce stiffen in fear as it is being rinsed. Do not dispare as you are clearly approaching a higher level of consciousness and will soon have no need to feed yourself from the base stuff of produce. It will be left to those who follow to keep the plants at bay.

Smile madeline

madeline yakimchuk
Director: MEET IRENE - An Unlikely Vegan
GRYPHON media productions

Posted Friday, April 6, 2012 at 12:06 PM

janeo wrote:

rofl Laughing

I just wanna be taken seriously, Janeo.

Wash your back

Posted Friday, April 6, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Good points as always, Madeleine

Wash your back

Posted Friday, April 6, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Welcome Home, Theodore,

Well spoken and points very seriously taken and your humor always tops off my day, thank you Theodore.

The most important commodity in the world is being abused and not taken seriously as each minute around the world passes ... our water supplies & resources.

It seems the majority of people in the world need a crisis & a wake up call to pay attention or appreciate & value what we take for grant it around us; our food & water.

Taking care of my health, the environment, our planet, plants & animals I am able, to help & to delight in & appreciate these benefits daily as I make time for myself to become more educated, resourceful, & open minded rather than taking things for granted. Future generations are in for an eye-opener much sooner than later.

I have been continuing to eat a nutritionally plant based diet daily & my overall health has changed considerably when I fully began to embrace in the fall of 2011 the PCRM Kickstart series of 21 day programs, their advice & suggestions, available resources, and forums/members info to help me understand the full health & medicinal benefits for myself.

One step & day at a time in the past six months, prior to Kickstart, I ate a non plant- based diet, first Kickstart & two others I was vegetarian/vegan and this 4th Kickstart I am 100% vegan. As my overall health improved and my doctor (medical results) & I saw the benefits from nutritional plant-based daily diet I was following I know the personal nutritional choices I’ve made has been right for me.

As you’re probably aware Theodore, “Change did not happen overnight for me as I needed/wanted the information and needed to prove to myself health-wise how or if this lifestyle would be beneficial to me.”

I am so thankful & grateful that while our planet and this part of the world offers up/provides attainable plant- based food and fresh clean water resources, where available, I’m going to continue to enjoy and appreciate every morsel of ” plant- based food” and every drop of “liquid gold water” and enjoy & celebrate this ‘Kickstart lifestyle party daily’.

Have an enjoyable sunshine filled weekend and Easter.
Gingerstyme

Posted Friday, April 6, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Keep up the sterling work, Gingerstyme. I'm rooting for you.

Best of health.

Theodore

Wash your back

Posted Friday, April 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Okay. Theodore is back. We can officially proceed. Laughing

Posted Saturday, April 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM

theodore wrote:

I'm rooting for you.

That "leaves" me with nothing to add. We can always count on you for the "dirt" on the topic of plants. I'll just continue to "stalk" you on this forum for your words of invaluable value.

Stamen, T...err...amen. Smile

All we are saying is "Give Peas a Chance"

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 285 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org