21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: Main Kickstart Forum: Happy Earth Day =)
Created on: 04/22/14 11:02 AM Views: 516 Replies: 3
Happy Earth Day =)
Posted Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 11:02 AM

In the US, anyway!

I'd asked awhile back about articles on how insects are affected by honey collection. I'd like to know more as well, the facts on dairy and how / why this affects the farming and well-being of cows.

It was hard this past week with my parents, as we were out of town and though I could usually find soy milk with no problems, parents would keep worrying about 'oh how are you ever going to get your calcium / vitamin D' even though the label on any almond or soy milk clearly says Calcium fortified! So, just wanting to find more truth to all these myths about how fantastic the 'dairy' milk is. all the worries about bone loss, protein, etc.

Thank you all =) anyone have a green thumb, going to plant some trees or flowers?

Edited 04/22/14 11:04 AM
RE: Happy Earth Day =)
Posted Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 11:37 AM

http://www.pcrm.org/health/diets/vegdiets/frequently-asked-questions-about-vegetarian-diets has links to articles on dairy, calcium, and other topics

--DebR

Posted Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 5:27 AM

The K to the I to the T to the T to the E to the N to the S, yes, her name is Kittens and she's on a quest, from the North to the South, the East and the West, but full disclosure, mostly the West.

Kittens, is there any chance at all that what I've just said answers your question.

Wash your back

Edited 04/23/14 6:18 AM
Posted Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Haha, sorry Theo - I'm unfortunately not as lucky as pigeons, um..migrating geese, doggies, and any other animals with good sense of direction! and i'd love a magic compass because then, i'd be less likely to get lost and be late for things. have you read the books His Dark Materials, the first one being the Golden Compass. Good stories!

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 206 active user sessions right now.
Registered Users Online: irmaeh

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org