21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: September 2012 Kickstart Forum: Finally it's tomorrow!!
Created on: 09/03/12 01:25 AM Views: 1638 Replies: 12
Finally it's tomorrow!!
Posted Monday, September 3, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I've tried the vegan lifestyle at times and have done well with it, lost weight felt great, but slowly slid back to old habits....so, I'm starting anew, and I'm so glad to have found a group for ideas and support and encouragement!

I like to have a project that I'm working on and I tend to follow through with my projects, if I concentrate on one project at a time. Today I finished tiling my downstairs, I worked on it all summer. Now, it's time to turn my focus to this new project of eating vegan and regaining my health. I'm excited to start!!

Is it tomorrow yet?? Very Happy

RE: Finally it's tomorrow!!
Posted Monday, September 3, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Good luck!

Posted Monday, September 3, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I'm excited too! Just made the lentil soup and it smells so good wish I would have doubled the recipe. I'm sure there is more yum to come!

I'm excited too! Just made the lentil soup and it smells so good wish I would have doubled the recipe. I'm sure there is more yum to come!

Posted Monday, September 3, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Posted Monday, September 3, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Posted Monday, September 3, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Yay -- it's tomorrow! I'm excited, too! Just made the lentil soup and it smells s good I should have doubled the recipe. I'm sure there is more yum to come.

Posted Monday, September 3, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Geez ... obviously I donot have a handle on the forum yet -- sorry about the multiple posts!

Posted Monday, September 3, 2012 at 5:57 PM

LOL prettyfish, I did the same thing! That's why there are 2 of these threads with the same title..I'll just use this one.

So far so good, I had a potato for breakfast, and for lunch I had the zuchinni sandwich..which was really wonderful, and an orange, and then for dinner I"m going make the pasta with asparagus and peas. Yum!

I felt slightly tempted at the store, and now I just feel kind of tired, but it's a great thing to feel like I"m doing my body and my checkbook a favor when I eat low fat vegan. Smile

Posted Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Is the week going well for you? I want to make all the recipes but have not been able to keep up. However, getting the Kickstart messages every day reminds me to eat healthy food! I made a really good smoothie last night with spinach, grapes, bananas, pineapple and lemon juice.
Betsy

Posted Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Hi BWason! Thanks for stopping by my little thread!! I've been doing really well, I'm so happy, and I really enjoy getting the emails each day and watching the video clips that are included. I enjoyed the zucchini sandwich so much that I just keep making it, I love it. I did try the asparagus and peas but didn't like it so much. But I really like the quick blackbean chili recipe as well. I"m just plugging along and I'm feeling better, I'm in less pain, and I"ve actually lost a couple of pounds already Smile

Posted Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM

LoriJenny wrote:

I"m just plugging along and I'm feeling better, I'm in less pain, and I"ve actually lost a couple of pounds already Smile

Awesome! It must be great to see/feel results so fast! Keep it up!

Come visit me at:
http://vegpedlr.net

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 403 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org