21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: Main Kickstart Forum: FOK cookbook
Created on: 03/27/13 10:57 AM Views: 1120 Replies: 5
FOK cookbook
Posted Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I got a copy of FOK cookbook from the library. I remember when this cookbook first came out there were a lengthy list of errors, and pages of corrections. Does anyone know how this was resolved? I guess I would like to know if the copy I have is error free. Thanks.

RE: FOK cookbook
Posted Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I'm afraid I don't know anything about this cookbook. Maybe someone else on this forum knows something?

Susan Levin, MS, RD
PCRM Director of Nutrition Education

Posted Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 11:25 AM

You might find some information on their website. I know there was a page of corrections that got sent out to bookstores, maybe it is also on their website?

Posted Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 11:31 AM

you can goggle the corrections, guess I'll just compare it to my copy...I don't buy cookbooks unless I make a lot of the recipes, that's why I like to "test drive" them from the library.

Posted Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I'm assuming that you mean Forks over Knives cookbook? Go to the amazon site. It says it now ships the corrected copy and if your current copy, on page 52 reads cinnamon stick in step one of the preparation for a polenta, the errata sheet is provided

Posted Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Can't address the print errors because I purchased the digital version, but I do like the FOK cookbook. I've made the Moussaka, White Bean and Mushroom Stew and the Lentil Chili, which was a favorite.

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 575 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org