21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: Main Kickstart Forum: Forum Organization
Created on: 12/01/13 10:04 AM Views: 336 Replies: 3
Forum Organization
Posted Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 10:04 AM

With the instruction page link showing up as bad on my browser, is this December 2013 cycle to post to just the main threads that I guess mixes in everyone who ever did this - or will we see a unique December 2013 group?

Edited 12/01/13 10:06 AM
RE: Forum Organization
Posted Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 12:54 PM

EdB wrote:

With the instruction page link showing up as bad on my browser, is this December 2013 cycle to post to just the main threads that I guess mixes in everyone who ever did this - or will we see a unique December 2013 group?

Good question - I was wondering the same thing. It appears that there haven't been individual month break-outs since September '12?

Posted Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Susan posted this message on 12/29/12 in the September Forum. I might be interpreting it wrong but it seems that this Main Forum is "the forum."

Susan Levin wrote:

Hey everybody! Notice now there is a new forum heading called "Main Kickstart Forum." Because the Kickstart will start on the first of every month, the forum will remain active under this one heading. See you there! Happy New Year!

(If you sign up for a Kickstart, they start live from the 1st to the 21st of each month. You'll get the emails each day.)

Deborahjm

Posted Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Exactly! There is only one main forum page. This way people can refer back to some common questions. In addition, we realized it would be somewhat cumbersome to create a new listserv every month. Glad you are here!

Susan Levin, MS, RD
PCRM Director of Nutrition Education

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 430 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org