21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: January 2012 Kickstart Forum: Today is my day one
Created on: 01/06/12 05:09 AM Views: 740 Replies: 2
Today is my day one
Posted Friday, January 6, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Late start... as I had been away and I'm so excited to be doing this kickstart as my second one & ready to continue forward to learn more.

My first introduction to vegan eating & nutrition was Kickstart India. I had fantastic successful results with losing weight and improvements in my overall health and throughly enjoyed the incredible diversity of the program.

I'm still learning so much as it is definitely a lifestyle change. In reading many of the posts I'm already taking notes and copying recipe suggestions.
gingerstyme

RE: Today is my day one
Posted Friday, January 6, 2012 at 6:01 AM

That's great! Welcome back!

Susan Levin, MS, RD
PCRM Director of Nutrition Education

RE: Today is my day one
Posted Friday, January 6, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Thanks Susan for the welcome back.
I'm off to an incredible start and I'm so excited about this 21 day Kickstart plan with all the resourceful information coming from the PCRM team and all the incredible high volume of members and their ideas and suggestions.
I have maintained my weight loss of 8.5lbs.,lower blood pressure readings and my lower normal glucose levels.
I now want to continue to lose those other 5lbs, so I'm ready to go with lots of enthusiasm for this round of inspiration and support.
Thanks to all who make this all possible as a successful home based healthy lifestyle program!
gingerstyme

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 496 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org