21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: January 2012 Kickstart Forum: Persia White's delicious Southern Beans & Greens
Created on: 01/06/12 03:16 PM Views: 838 Replies: 2
Persia White's delicious Southern Beans & Greens
Posted Friday, January 6, 2012 at 3:16 PM

My guests & I thoroughly savored Persia's delectable recipes (I also made her Crispy Kale Delight...mmmmm)for today's lunch with today's salad and soft corn tortillas.
gingerstyme

RE: Persia White's Southern Beans & Greens
Posted Friday, January 6, 2012 at 3:49 PM

gingerstyme wrote:

My guests & I thoroughly savored Persia's delectable recipes (I also made her Crispy Kale Delight...mmmmm)for today's lunch with today's salad and soft corn tortillas.
gingerstyme

Sounds a lot like things we've made before (minus the tabasco - that is on the side so hubby can add some to his plate but not mine or son's). Greens and beans are both a hearty warm winter dish and a cool tasty summer salad.

--Deb R

Bugsmom I appreciated your suggestions and input.
Posted Friday, January 6, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Thanks again Deb R(Bugsmom),
I really appreciated your suggestions and input.

In reading the messages to/for others, your writings are very knowlegable & informative in regards to vegan info for myself in particular & as a vegan newbie transitioning as I mentioned from vegetarian and previously non plant.I have much to learn and glean from this forum and PCRM team.

I do like variety and this is what I'm seeing and is going to keep me accountable for success with my new lifestyle change and improvement with my overall health. Thanks againSmile
gingerstyme

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 559 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org