21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: September 2012 Kickstart Forum: Any Vegan friendly places to eat in Paris?
Created on: 09/12/12 07:33 AM Views: 763 Replies: 4
Any Vegan friendly places to eat in Paris?
Posted Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Hi Everyone

I'm off to France for a week and would really appreciate if anyone has any suggestions for Vegan friendly places to eat in Paris? Many Thanks

RE: Any Vegan friendly places to eat in Paris?
Posted Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Favorites:

http://www.happycow.net/reviews.php?id=4106
https://plus.google.com/115347975969490413823/about?gl=us&hl=en
http://www.happycow.net/reviews.php?id=31578

Susan Levin, MS, RD
PCRM Director of Nutrition Education

Posted Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Thanks and Merci Susan

I've been checking reviews. They can varie quite alot. We did manage to find an excellent flaffel and salad bar near Notre Dame last time,although there's only so many flaffels and salad you can eat,as we kinda found out. My husband bless him, hopefully teases that there is a gourmet vegan restaraunt just around the next corner,then the next one and the next one.He likes to do that,it keeps him hopeful and happy...Fingers crossed.....Paris is such an amazing and wonderful place. Best wishes to everyone on the 21 day Kickstart.I'll check in from Paris and maybe we'll manage to find some delicious plant based goodies to eat!!!just around that next corner,my husband will be delighted?

Posted Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM

There are more vegan places than ever in Paris, which is a good thing. They are not all winners, but I certainly appreciate the effort. Check out HappyCow.net for more ideas. I listed the three that struck me as particularly good (for Paris). I don't usually seek out falafel anymore than I seek out a hummus sandwich when eating out. But this falafel stand was something special and in one of my favorite neighborhoods.

Susan Levin, MS, RD
PCRM Director of Nutrition Education

Posted Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Many Thanks.We'll Check it out. We're also not big flaffel eaters. It's difficult to find alternative when you travel.The choices are often salad and salad and fruit and salad and nuts which are often my choices, although I'm looking forward too and my husbands ever hopeful of a parallell reality when vegan and raw food gourmet restraunts appear everywhere.Many thanks,much appreciated.

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 701 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org