21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: January 2012 Kickstart Forum: funny thought?
Created on: 01/08/12 10:49 AM Views: 1430 Replies: 6
funny thought?
Posted Sunday, January 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM

My wife and I are both vegans...she mentioned a new worry...how do we find a new vegan mate when one of us dies? Is there a vegan love line?

by the way...she says we have a great marriage - I believe her.

RE: funny thought?
Posted Sunday, January 8, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I've not heard of a vegan love-line, but you could start one !!

Vikki ~

Posted Sunday, January 8, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I actually think there may be! I am not searching so haven't really looked.

The only one I am familair with is greensingles.com. They are not necessarily plant based, but many are due to the more earth friendly nature of a plant based diet. I have used this site in the past to find like-minded friends when I move to a new area.

I would imagine if you googled vegan singles you might be surprised what comes up.

I am pleased you and your wife have a great relationship! I always makes me happy to see/hear that! Smile

Always offer kindness and a soft word to the beings around you; You do not know their journey. Your words can be the hug they need or the shove that breaks them.

Posted Sunday, January 8, 2012 at 3:38 PM

My husband is veg (not vegan) at home and eats what he wants when we go out, which isn't very often since it's so hard here. We've been together 27 ys, but if he kicks the bucket before me, and I need a man, I will go to one of the sites to find a vegan man. It makes cooking so much easier. He is very thin and healthy, he does watch what he eats for the most part, just doesn't like very many vegetables, he gets that from his mother!

Posted Sunday, January 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I can't imagine not liking veggies! Poor guy.. reminds me of my uncle.. he didn't like veggies.. cause all his mom cooked were the canned stuff...or she cooked them till they were mush..

my aunt started cooking fresh & crisp tender.. at first he wasn't thrilled... it took a little bit.. but now he really likes most of the veggies a lot.. they certainly are not something he will skip!

Posted Sunday, January 8, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I think there is a vegan/vegetarian on-line dating thing.

Susan Levin, MS, RD
PCRM Director of Nutrition Education

Posted Sunday, January 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Theres vegan dating sites for all ages!!

If my partner and I ever break up thats where I would go !!

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 102 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org