21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: April 2012 Kickstart Forum: printing recipes
Created on: 04/17/12 10:36 AM Views: 794 Replies: 2
printing recipes
Posted Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Hi, the January Kickstart menus were set up so that there was one recipe for each page instead of run on recipes. I liked that but then see the advantage of doing it the way you did this time. Is there any way you could choose which way you wanted to do it? After I've tried the recipe and liked it, I'd like to print the recipe on a separate page. Also, I can't do every recipe cause we have to take days to eat leftovers and use up the fresh produce, so I'd like to pick and choose which recipes I'd like instead of printing the entire 21 days.

RE: printing recipes
Posted Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Bluegrass wrote:

Hi, the January Kickstart menus were set up so that there was one recipe for each page instead of run on recipes. I liked that but then see the advantage of doing it the way you did this time. Is there any way you could choose which way you wanted to do it? After I've tried the recipe and liked it, I'd like to print the recipe on a separate page. Also, I can't do every recipe cause we have to take days to eat leftovers and use up the fresh produce, so I'd like to pick and choose which recipes I'd like instead of printing the entire 21 days.

You could always print them all and then just pick and choose which ones you do now and have some new recipes to try later sometime when you need a bit of a change or an adventure.

Or, you can copy and paste a recipe into something like Notepad and then just print from there.

I usually copy and paste recipes into email and then email them to hubby, the household chef, and he prints them from his email.

--Deb R

RE: printing recipes
Posted Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 11:28 AM

hi,
i just copy & paste into word...then i try the recipe and make any notes for ajustments...

next i take the word document.. and adjust the font, style and format... print it on pretty computer paper, slip it into a sheet protector and slap it into a 3 ring binder that has dividers for type of recipe.

i got a little lazy.. and made one page of name of recipe and where to find it in books i have, so i don't have to print out everything.. ex: Avacado Pesto Pasta. Chloe's Kitchen page 125

cch

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 373 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org