21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: Main Kickstart Forum: Why aren't I getting the emails?
Created on: 12/05/13 10:28 AM Views: 607 Replies: 2
Why aren't I getting the emails?
Posted Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I signed up for the kickstart in early November and was told that I my kickstart would begin December 1st and I would begin to receive a daily email at that time.

I began receiving emails right away, but as it was already into the November kickstart, I didn't pay close attention to the meal plan, though i did read the emails.

However, the November 21st email congratulated me on completing the kickstart and I have not received any emails since. Now I am already behind on the December kickstart.

I also wish it was more clear as to whether the meal plan is the same from month to month. It makes no sense to start a meal plan on the first if you haven't had a chance to shop and prepare.

I am frustrated.

RE: Why aren't I getting the emails?
Posted Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry you are getting off to a frustrating start but I want to let you know it's all good. The vegan lifestyle can begin on any day.

I want to encourage you and let you know it's ok. Whether you talk yourself out of starting the program in December, it starts every month.

Anyone can start it at anytime. I want to welcome you and want you to be successful for whatever reason you are considering a vegan lifestyle.

You are welcome here even if you don't begin exactly on the first or struggle with making vegan choices. The plan works for everyone regardless where they begin.

Please be encouraged, not frustrated. The folks that run this program and website are amazing.

Hang in there.

RE: Why aren't I getting the emails?
Posted Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Sorry you are frustrated! Sometimes online programs seem to have minds of their own. I've sent your email to our computer folks to get you in the program right away.

Ideally, you sign up a week before the first of the month. Then you get all the pre-Kickstart messages that set you up to succeed with shopping lists and other helpful preparatory messages.

Then, on day one, you begin to get the "start now" messages. You can see the full menu at any time. The menu does not change from month to month; however, we have an "original" menu that you can use for other ideas.

That being said, if you come in late (up until day 7), you will be participating in the current Kickstart. But if it's later than the 7th, it will defer you to the next month's program.

We'll get to the bottom of what happened with you and be in touch! Again, sorry for the troubles!

Susan Levin, MS, RD
PCRM Director of Nutrition Education

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 182 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org