21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: April 2012 Kickstart Forum: This time success, and I'm on my way!
Created on: 04/22/12 12:23 PM Views: 555 Replies: 1
This time success, and I'm on my way!
Posted Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Thank you PCRM for continuing to offer the 21-Day Vegan Kickstart until I could finally get through it successfully. I feel that I will now be able to carry on with it in my daily life. I will look forward to the September Kickstart for reinforcement.

I managed to lose at least three pounds over the three weeks. I am so pleased and encouraged by this. I have a long way to go but, at this rate, I will have most of the excess weight off within a year. This should go far in reversing the signs of my diabetes 2.

For anyone who feels that they have "failed", think of it instead as a trial run, at which you get to try as many more times as you like.

It feels good to do this, too, on so many levels: health, environment, animal protection.

Thank you again PCRM,
Anne

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that he didn't trust me so much." -- Mother Teresa

RE: This time success, and I'm on my way!
Posted Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Nice attitutude Anne, Keep up the good work and keep in mind the forum stays open, many of us visit on here until the next one!

Always offer kindness and a soft word to the beings around you; You do not know their journey. Your words can be the hug they need or the shove that breaks them.

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 94 active user sessions right now.
Registered Users Online: LauraHotBabe

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org