21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page

Forums: January 2012 Kickstart Forum: Outstanding New DVDs
Created on: 03/04/12 07:28 PM Views: 1441 Replies: 3
Outstanding New DVDs
Posted Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Have you seen the new Unlocking the Power of Plant-Based Nutrition PCRM DVD series?

It is outstanding! I tried a few of the recipes this weekend. The Citrus Basil Salad is a new taste for me that is surprisingly pleasing. I just had the Pan-Seared Portobello Mushrooms sandwich for dinner and it is out of this world. The Black Bean Chili uses some new flavors that make my chili better than ever. Even the herbs used in the Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges surpass my old way of seasoning them. I love the Red Bean Casserole.

I learned an unbelievable amount from Chef Toni Fiore. I watched the dvds over and over and listened intently to everything she said. From this I am gaining confidence in the kitchen and I continue to find plant-based eating desirable.

To find them, hit "Shop" on the PCRM website. Then click on "Books by PCRM President Neal Barnard, M.D." and then click on "from PCRM" listed on the left.

Thank you so much for making these wonderful educational DVDs.

RE: Outstanding New DVDs
Posted Monday, March 5, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Thank you for the endorsement. I'm so glad you are enjoying them!

Susan Levin, MS, RD
PCRM Director of Nutrition Education

Posted Monday, March 12, 2012 at 5:17 PM

T

Wash your back

Edited 03/12/12 7:35 PM
Posted Monday, March 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM

veganer wrote:

Have you seen the new Unlocking the Power of Plant-Based Nutrition PCRM DVD series?

I haven't seen it yet, but I gave Dr Barnard a lot of advice when he was working on these DVD's.

It was actually me that came up with the title for the series. If memory serves, the title Dr Barnard originally came up with was: "Azunga-zen, Bwoy, Mi Love The Vegetables Dem".

Even to this day part of me thinks he was right.

Wash your back

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1   Previous Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 316 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org