21-Day Vegan Kickstart

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6   Next Page

Forums: Main Kickstart Forum: [Sticky] Welcome!
Created on: 12/29/12 09:12 AM Views: 19754 Replies: 104
RE: Welcome!
Posted Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I did it! I was away from home at a resort in Fl and was able to stay vegan the whole time! The restaurant had several vegan choices. So with the food items we brought with us it was easy! Thanks DebR for the ideas, they helped alot!
Very Happy

Edited 07/08/14 10:43 AM
Posted Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 11:17 AM

LadyBug wrote:

I did it! I was away from home at a resort in Fl and was able to stay vegan the whole time! The restaurant had several vegan choices. So with the food items we brought with us it was easy! Thanks DebR for the ideas, they helped alot!
Very Happy

Glad to help! Most restaurants can accommodate you if you know what you want and are willing to ask for it. I've gone to 'typical' restaurants (chain types) and ordered two or three side dishes as my meal, or I'll take part of appetizer a and part of appetizer b and a side dish and make a meal. As long as they've already got the ingredients, they are often quite willing to mix and match.

--DebR

Posted Sunday, July 27, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Wash your back

Posted Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Hi Susan and others,

I am glad to be back doing a kickstart. Its a great way to start off the New Year.

Happy New Year to all.
Richard
best web designers

Posted Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Hi Susan and others,

I am glad to be back doing a kickstart. Its a great way to start off the New Year.

Happy New Year to all.
Richard
best web designers

Posted Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 12:58 AM

Hi Susan and others,

Happy New Year to all.
Richard

Posted Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Hello all,

I'm so excited to stop eating meat. I'm a new vegan.

Best wishes to all

Posted Friday, September 12, 2014 at 12:17 AM

many thanks all

Posted Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Hello all,

I'm Jean Luc From Paris (with love Wink ). I think this forum is a great forum.

Good day all.

Jean Luc Boeuf

Posted Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Hi all,

I am new here and I am glad to be here at kickstart. Its a great way to start a new school year.

Juan

Posted Friday, September 26, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Hi. I have been to a Food for Life class & have been eating some vegan dishes. I have toyed with the idea of jumping in with both feet for quite some time. So, here I am preparing to do the 21 kick start. My question is do you have to follow the meal plan to the tee or is it ok to incorporate other vegan dishes that I know & love?

Posted Friday, September 26, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Hi. I have been to a Food for Life class & have been eating some vegan dishes. I have toyed with the idea of jumping in with both feet for quite some time. So, here I am preparing to do the 21 kick start. My question is do you have to follow the meal plan to the tee or is it ok to incorporate other vegan dishes that I know & love?

Posted Friday, September 26, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Posted Friday, September 26, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Posted Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 3:09 AM

Hello, everyone,

After a quite significant health crisis, I tried vegan diet starting with juicing and discovered its power. Great to stumble on this forum!!

Posted Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 3:09 AM

OMG... my reply took so long time to be saved, and I clicked a few times to post duplicate messages..., but can't delete these. So sorry...

Edited 09/30/14 3:15 AM
Posted Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 3:10 AM

Same consequences as the above... So sorry...
----------------------------------------------------
OMG... my reply took so long time to be saved, and I clicked a few times to post duplicate messages..., but can't delete these. So sorry...

Edited 09/30/14 3:16 AM
Posted Friday, October 3, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Hello all. This is not my first time signing up for the Kickstart, but it is my first time actually following through with it. I am excited and ready to change my life by changing my diet and perspective. Good luck to all of us!!

BETTER LIFE MOBILITY CENTERS - http://www.betterlifemobility.com/

Posted Friday, October 3, 2014 at 2:38 AM

Hello all,

I think this forum is a great forum.

Very Happy Very Happy

Old Mission San Luis Rey de Francia - http://www.sanluisrey.org/

Posted Saturday, October 4, 2014 at 1:26 AM

Hi to all
I am new to all this and I think it will be good Very Happy Very Happy

New Topic Reply Subscription Options   Previous Page  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6   Next Page
Subscription Options
Subscription options are available after you log in.

There are 197 active user sessions right now.

home | contact us | about us | support us | full disclaimer | privacy policy

PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400, Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202-686-2210 | E-mail: pcrm@pcrm.org