Chinese 21-Day Healthy Challenge Begins March 5
The 21-Day Healthy Challenge, PCRM’s newest Kickstart program, will help people in China and around the world improve their health beginning March 5! Healthy Challenge, a Chinese-language program, provides a research-based roadmap to jumpstart weight loss, boost your health, and reduce the risk of diabetes, heart disease, and other health problems.
Traditional Chinese diets are being inundated with meat and dairy products. These unhealthful foods are driving obesity and diabetes rates through the roof. But Healthy Challenge’s meat- and dairy-free versions of traditional Chinese recipes can help reverse this trend.
Healthy Challenge, offered in Chinese (both simplified and traditional), is a free program based on the 21-Day Vegan Kickstart program that has helped more than 200,000 Americans lose weight and improve their health with a low-fat, plant-based diet.
Healthy Challenge will give participants 21 daily e-mail messages that provide an all-access pass to:
- Three weeks of meat- and dairy-free recipes for traditional Chinese favorites
- Cooking demonstration videos
- Nutrition webcasts
- Tips and words of inspiration from celebrity coaches and nutrition experts including:
- Gao Yuanyuan, Chinese actress
- Maggie Q, actress and international spokesperson
- Alicia Silverstone, New York Times best-selling author and actress
- John Salley, four-time NBA champion
- Dr. T. Colin Campbell, author of The China Study and expert nutrition researcher
To sign up for the Healthy Challenge that begins March 5, visit 21DayHealthyChallenge.org. (The registration page is in Chinese).
Please note: This version of PCRM’s Kickstart program is only in Chinese. To register for the next English-language program that begins April 2, visit 21DayKickstart.org.