Join PCRM’s New VegRUN Marathon Training Program
Vegan ultramarathoner Scott Jurek just released his book Eat&Run. He’s also a coach for PCRM’s new VegRUN fundraising program that offers a comprehensive plant-based training program for a half marathon and marathon.
Your $50 donation to PCRM will kick off your fundraising efforts and provide you weekly e-mail messages leading up to your event. You’ll gain exclusive access to a website with:
- Matt Frazier’s No Meat Athlete half-marathon and marathon training plans
- Plant-based recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, side dishes, snacks and dessert, and prerace fuel
- Fit facts and nutrition tips
- Advice from more than a dozen world-class athletes, including Scott Jurek, Brendan Brazier, and Christine Vardaros
- An online community forum monitored by running experts and nutritionists where you can get your questions answered and share your successes and challenges
You can also create a personal fundraising Web page with your story, picture, and fundraising tracker that shows how much you’ve raised for PCRM. Share your page with friends and family and ask them to make a donation to support your fundraising goals. As you fundraise, you will also qualify for incentives, such as a VegRUN technical T-shirt, a selection of books and products from VegRUN celebrity coaches, and other running gear and products.
Train with PCRM for your fall race and raise money for PCRM's lifesaving programs. Everybody wins!
To sign up for VegRUN, visit VegRUN.org.